I suggest you ...

How to upload sprites from computer to the code?

How to upload sprites from computer to the code? I need help because I can't find the sprites I need from searching them and I don't know how to put my own pictures on the computer to it. Is it even possible?

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GrumpyCoderGrumpyCoder commented  · 

Easy thing to do. All you have to do is to upload the picture(which should be in a specific folder) when you want to create a new picture resource. When prompted to find a picture, click on the "upload" button and then click browse. From there you should just find the location of your picture and click publish. Wait for a few seconds and bam you've got your picture in your script, ready to be used.

• Mathew BakerMathew Baker commented  · 

On the home page, under the section 'my art' you should see the option 'Upload Picture'. If not, check you might need to increase your 'Skill level' in the 'Settings' option.

Otherwise, when editing your code, click on 'add a new...', then select 'picture resource'. You can then click the option 'search art picture' (if you had uploaded it earlier), or click the option 'upload' (to upload a picture from your computer).

Happy coding.

Feedback and Knowledge Base